The term “Neo Group” refers to the owner of the website as defined above and means __________(names of all group cos) The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website as defined above.
• Neo World or any third parties do not provide any warranty or do not make any representation or warranties regarding how your information is stored or used on third-party platforms or servers. Nor does it warrants the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permissible by law.
• Neo World /The Company will have no liability related to any user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. The Company also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user Content. Further, the Company will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of Your Account or Account information in connection with the Platform or the Platform Services either with or without your knowledge.
• You acknowledge that the software and hardware underlying the Platform as well as other internet related software which are required for accessing the Platform are the legal property of the respective vendors and permission to access the Platform will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the above software/hardware to You.
• the Platform Services are available in all geographical areas and depending on Your location, You may not be eligible to avail certain Platform Services. The Company and /or its group entities and affiliates reserve the absolute right to determine the availability and eligibility for the same.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, outline, drawing, images, layout, look, appearance and graphics etc. Reproduction of any such material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the Neo World are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website; give rise to a claim for damages and/or is criminal offence.
• This website includes links to other websites; provided for your convenience to provide further information. Such links does not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You shall not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
• Neo World shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
• The Company may provide and display content on the Platform which features specific articles/write ups by third parties in relation to the mutual funds and stocks. You hereby agree and acknowledge that such content displayed on the Platform does not represent the views and/ or recommendations of the Company and You are required to read the documents carefully before investing in any mutual funds and/ or stocks.
• If You believe the Platform violates Your intellectual property, You must promptly notify the Company in writing at ________________________These notifications should only be submitted by the owner of the intellectual property or an agent authorized to act on his/her behalf. However, any false claim by You may result in the termination of Your access to the Platform. Indemnities / warranties and representations by You
• You warrant that all the details and information provided by You to the Company and/or our group entities/affiliates while using this Platform (including for the purposes of carrying out investments) are correct, accurate and genuine. You further warrant that providing such details and information on the Platform or sharing of the aforesaid details/information shall not violate any third - party rights or the intellectual property right of any third party.
• You hereby further acknowledge and agree that You may create a pool or selection of mutual funds ("Portfolio") either for the purposes of subscription or otherwise (including for the purposes of Your own analysis). While creating such a Portfolio, You will be given an option to make the Portfolio created by You to be made visible to other users on the Platform. If You opt for the Portfolio to be made visible to third parties, You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Portfolio can be copied or used by the Company or the other users of this Platform for the purposes of investment. Please note that in such cases, You shall not claim any royalty or other financial/monetary benefits or compensation from the Company and/or any of the other users of this Platform for the use of Your Portfolio.
• You are of 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and in case of You are acting as guardian on behalf of a minor, You have the necessary authority to register/sign up on the Platform for the availing the Services on behalf of the minor;
• You are of legal age to form a binding contract, are not a person barred from receiving the Platform Services under the applicable laws and are competent to enter into a binding contract. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform to new Users and any such user who has been suspended, disqualified, debarred and/or removed by the Company for any regulatory and/or statutory authority reason whatsoever shall not been entitled to avail the Platform Services; and
• the money You invest is from Your bank account (primary holder's bank account in case of Investment Account held jointly), and the same is from legitimate sources and remitted through approved banking channels;
• You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purposing of creating an account with the Platform;
• You agree to make an informed independent investment decision by reading the offer documents of the mutual fund schemes that You are investing in; and
• Before investing, You shall seek independent financial planning, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice, if required.
• You shall be solely responsible for all the investment decisions executed by You on the Platform in Your portfolio and the Company shall nowhere be responsible for any loss or harm incurred by You due to the investment activities carried out in Your portfolio.
• You understand and agree that the trading platform is available to the Client on Website as well as Mobile application. In the event if there is any issue i.e. technical, etc faced by you on the trading platform you shall use the alternative application i.e. if you face an issue with the Mobile application, you can switch to Website for placing the orders and vice versa.
Platform Services for AMCs :
You acknowledge that the Platform allows You to avail the services directly from the Company and / or its group entities and affiliates including their products and services collectively hereinafter referred to as Platform Services/ Neo services and facilitate communication with them for such services, and other related information
• Use of the Platform for facilitating subscription and redemption of mutual fund units and stocks by transmitting money and instructions to the relevant asset management company ("AMCs"), as per Your instructions;
• Use of the Platform for trading in stock markets (Cash and FNO)
• Maintain a record of Your personal information and financial transactions in a secure and confidential manner. However, Neo World may share Your KYC and other related data with its group, affiliates and subsidiary companies; and
• Promptly and efficiently respond to your queries relating to Your Account.
Use of the Platform
• defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
• publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
• conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
• upload or distribute files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
• upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Platform or another's computer;
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, any other systems or networks connected to the Platform, to any of the Company's server, or through the Platform, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
• Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User, of or visitor to, the Platform, to its source, or exploit the Platform or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided on the Platform;
• collect or store data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities;
• use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform;
• falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
• violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India or anyone's right to privacy or personality;
• reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Platform.
• Shall not use Company's and/or its affiliates, group and subsidiary companies registration details, and/or any certificates and/or any general details thereby inducing public at large to conduct business, trading activities with You. Additionally, You shall ensure that You shall not undertake any selling/advisory activities, or carry out any transactions and/or mis-sell the products/services offered by the User in the secondary market under the name and title of the Company, its associates, affiliates group and subsidiary companies.
Email Account Connectivity
You hereby choose to provide Your explicit consent to connect/integrate Your email account(s) with Your account on the Platform by clicking on the authentication email sent by the Company on Your registered email address . You will be expressly asked in each case whether You want to connect Your email address with Your account on the Plat form. You can also choose to enable Our access to one or more of Your email accounts by connecting such account(s) with Your account on the Platform. Once connected, the Platform will securely access and analyze the emails including attachments from CAMS or Karvy's Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) and passwords, if any to populate and track Your investments details and history including those made through the account on the Platform and consolidate them at one place. Such data obtained by this integration will be used by the Company solely for providing the Services and improving Your experience of the features of the Platform and to consolidate your investment details and history. The Company hereby agrees and acknowledges that it shall not use or transfer any data or information received from the integration of the email addresses with the account on the Platform to third parties for serving ads, including retargeting, personalized, or interest-based advertising. Further, Company hereby undertakes to ensure that its employees, agents, contractors, and successors shall at all times comply with applicable laws. We encourage You to review the information prior to giving Your consent for integration of the email addresses with the account on the Platform. You may at any time opt to de link Your email addresses connected with the account opened on the Platform, by managing these connections with the options provided on the Plat form .
Neo World’s use of information received from Google APls will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
• "Force Majeure Event' means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, such as severe acts of nature or weather events including floods, fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, or explosions; war, acts of terrorism, and epidemics; acts of governmental authorities such as expropriation, condemnation, and changes in laws and regulations; civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, labour disputes; certain accidents, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.